OpenFire 3.7.1 + Clustering Not Working!

I have been trying to get two servers in a cluster for a long time now with no success. I have to servers running Windows Server 2008 R2 with openfire 3.7.1 installed with a external database on another win2k08r2 server. I started with installing the cluster plugin that comes stock with openfire that didnt work and broke allot of stuff and i couldnt see any other nodes on my network. I then did some research and found out that i needed coherrence 3.3.1 so i set that up with the three files in the openfire lib dir, (coherence.jar,choherence-work.jar and tangosol.jar) then restarted with errors and still couldnt see other nodes in the clustering page other than the localhosts. I then upgraded to the lates 1.2.2 clustering plugin this is the most stable plugin i have found and seems to allow everything to work along side it other than that acutal feature “clustering”. When i enable clustering the clustering page marks my nodes in yellow and displays that they are in “local mode”. I also have disabled both firewalls. I have tried everything and have been all over your site . Any suggestions?

Thanks