Openfire 4.0.1 & OFMeetings 0.3.9 error XMPP domain 'null'

In a little company I have to test different opensource XMPP solutions. Some days ago I chose the Openfire and now I would like to integrate the desktop sharing feature with Openfire Meetings 0.3.9.

After installing the plugin I have an error and I haven’t found any solutions for 2 days, so I would like to ask for help.

So the main problem is, when I start to share my desktop, I get the next message:

The warn log of the server contains the next messages:

2016.02.24 11:02:10 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Unable to create a socket connection to XMPP domain ‘null’ using remote host: null:5269. Cause: null (a full stacktrace is logged on debug level)

2016.02.24 11:02:10 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Unable to create a socket connection to XMPP domain ‘null’: Unable to connect to any of its remote hosts.

2016.02.24 11:02:10 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Authenticate local domain: ‘kamana-nb’ to remote domain: ‘null’] - Unable to authenticate: Fail to create new session.

I started the debug log which contains the next:

2016.02.24 11:02:07 XMPPServlet - 371b7a13b1ab77571fe981e06da910a3 : onMessage : Received :

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Authenticate local domain: ‘kamana-nb’ to remote domain: ‘null’] - Start domain authentication …

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Authenticate local domain: ‘kamana-nb’ to remote domain: ‘null’] - Searching for pre-existing outgoing sessions to the remote domain (if one exists, it will be re-used) …

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Authenticate local domain: ‘kamana-nb’ to remote domain: ‘null’] - There are no pre-existing outgoing sessions to the remote domain itself. Searching for pre-existing outgoing sessions to super- or subdomains of the remote domain (if one exists, it might be re-usable) …

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Authenticate local domain: ‘kamana-nb’ to remote domain: ‘null’] - There are no pre-existing session to other domains hosted on the remote domain.

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Authenticate local domain: ‘kamana-nb’ to remote domain: ‘null’] - Unable to re-use an existing session. Creating a new session …

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Create outgoing session for: kamana-nb to null] - Creating new session…

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Create outgoing session for: kamana-nb to null] - Creating plain socket connection to a host that belongs to the remote XMPP domain.

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Creating a socket connection to XMPP domain ‘null’ …

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Use DNS to resolve remote hosts for the provided XMPP domain ‘null’ (default port: 5269) …

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.DNSUtil - No SRV record found for: _xmpp-server._tcp.null

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DNS name not found [response code 3]; remaining name ‘_xmpp-server._tcp.null’

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.checkResponseCode(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.isMatchResponse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.doUdpQuery(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.query(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.Resolver.query(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsContext.c_getAttributes(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_getAttributes(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.getAttributes(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.getAttributes(Unknown Source)

at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.getAttributes(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.DNSUtil.srvLookup(DNSUtil.java:166)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.DNSUtil.resolveXMPPDomain(DNSUtil.java:98)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil.createSocketToXmppDomain(SocketUtil.ja va:43)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.createOutgoingSess ion(LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:253)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.authenticateDomain (LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:210)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.sendPa cket(OutgoingSessionPromise.java:266)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.run(Ou tgoingSessionPromise.java:243)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.DNSUtil - No SRV record found for: _jabber._tcp.null

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DNS name not found [response code 3]; remaining name ‘_jabber._tcp.null’

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.checkResponseCode(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.isMatchResponse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.doUdpQuery(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.query(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.Resolver.query(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsContext.c_getAttributes(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_getAttributes(Unknown Source)

at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.getAttributes(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.DNSUtil.srvLookup(DNSUtil.java:166)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.DNSUtil.resolveXMPPDomain(DNSUtil.java:100)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil.createSocketToXmppDomain(SocketUtil.ja va:43)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.createOutgoingSess ion(LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:253)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.authenticateDomain (LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:210)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.sendPa cket(OutgoingSessionPromise.java:266)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.run(Ou tgoingSessionPromise.java:243)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Found 1 host(s) for XMPP domain ‘null’.

2016.02.24 11:02:07 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Trying to create socket connection to XMPP domain ‘null’ using remote host: null:5269 (blocks up to 120000 ms) …

2016.02.24 11:02:09 WSConnection - WSConnection - close

2016.02.24 11:02:09 XMPPServlet - 371b7a13b1ab77571fe981e06da910a3 : disconnect : XMPPWebSocket disconnect

2016.02.24 11:02:09 XMPPServlet - Total websockets created : 0

I think the problem is the “null” remote domain, but I couldn’t figure out how I can fix it

Thanks in advance for any help you can give for me.

what do you get when you type this url in your browser

https://your_ip_address:7443/ofmeet/config

Here is the content of the page:

var config = {

hosts: {

domain: ‘kamana-nb’,

muc: ‘conference.kamana-nb’,

bridge: ‘ofmeet-jitsi-videobridge.kamana-nb’,

call_control: ‘ofmeet-call-control.kamana-nb’,

focus: ‘ofmeet-focus.kamana-nb’,

},

getroomnode: function (path)

{

var name = ‘r’;

var roomnode = null;

var results = new RegExp(’[?&]’ + name + ‘=([^&#]*)’).exec(window.location.href);

if (!results)

roomnode = null;

else roomnode = results[1] || undefined;

if (!roomnode) {

roomnode = Math.random().toString(36).substr(2, 20);

window.history.pushState(‘VideoChat’, 'Room: ’ + roomnode, path + ‘?r=’ + roomnode);

}

return roomnode;

},

useStunTurn: false,

useIPv6: false,

useNicks: false,

adaptiveLastN: false,

adaptiveSimulcast: false,

useRtcpMux: true,

useBundle: false,

enableWelcomePage: true,

enableSimulcast: false,