Openfire 4.0.2 + Sparkweb - Fastpath Webchat not found

Hi. Im brazilian people and me english is poor. Sorry.

In plugin page, i don’t seé Fastpath webchat. have any alternative plugin for my project webchat?

my Openfire 4.0.2 + Spark Client has perfect. Instal in 8 sites of the my Job. Use NoIp and my phone if Xabber Client.

Thanks.

As you see Fastpaht Webchat forums are in the “discontinued” section. This means that Webchat has not seen development in many years and is very buggy. It was removed from the downloads page as it wasn’t working correctly with the newest Openfire version (or not working at all).

Thanks for the answer.

Is there any webchat to work with openfire 4.0.2 ?

Implemented in the company where I work SPARK application Client 2.7.6 + OPENFIRE 4.0.2 and wanted to have a webchat for older computers and to provide the external service over the web.

I take this opportunity to congratulate you for the great tool . I will create a tutorial and indicate its use to professional companions .

I’ve only heard about this one Candy — a JavaScript-based multi-user chat client but i haven’t tried to install and use it myself.

Hi Did you manage to get a webchat client working as this si something we always used but cant.

thank You