powered by Jive Software

Openfire 4.4.1 Archive search by keyword has no results

Hi,
I have 4.4.1 on Server 2012. I’m using an existing MSSQL DB.
When I search with keywords, I get “No conversations were found using the specified search criteria. Please change your search criteria and try again”.
I can find all of the conversations, but when searching by user or time range only. I have tried restarting the Openfire service, and the monitoring and search plugins.
Maybe I should add that this DB was being used by 4.0.2, I made a new server with 4.4.1 and just hooked it up to my DB, I don’t know if I need to make changes to the DB for that.

Thanks!

This happened because I was using the old DB. New DB and it works.