Openfire 4.7.0 Doesn't add "Room Members"[Permissions (Room Affiliations)] in Group Chat Rooms

When I’m trying to add to “Permissions (Room Affiliations)” as “Member” I get an error “Error Removing The USER / Group. The Room Must Have At Least One Owner.”

The owner of the room has been added.

Other Permissions (Owner, Admin, Outcast) are added without problems.

Are you trying to make a user that already is a room owner a member? That can’t be done. You should be able to make any other user a member. I’ve tested it with an Openfire 4.7.0 server, and that worked just fine.

I’m sorry, I misunderstood. Adding a group from the list does not work. The added group does not have any rights in the room before adding.

Please provide a video or screenshot to illustrate the problem that you are having.

I checked on another room, everything works.
It is for this room “pops up this error” when I try to add a member.
Can conflict with the values in the database?

Curious. Does this also happen with an older version of Openfire?

Does the group that you’re trying to add as member include the JID of the user that currently is the room owner (testuser@jabber)?

Did not check, this new installation.

No.

Even more interesting behavior in the new video:

Checked version 4.6.3, 4.6.7, 4.7.1, the error is the same.

Found out, error "Error Removing The User / Group. The Room Must Have At Least One Owner. " appears with an active checkmark “Only Login With Registered Nickname” (Group Chat Rooms → Room Settings → Room Options)