Openfire at FISL11!

http://softwarelivre.org/articles/0019/8129/retangle_180x150.jpg?1272057062This year, Openfire will be the subject of two lectures given at the eleventh edition of the annual FISL conference in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Both presentations are scheduled for the last day of the event, Saturday. The lectures will provide a basic introduction to Openfire and Openfire development. They will be presented by yours truly.

If you’re interested, I invite you to drop by! I’m pretty sure that Openfire (or even more generic XMPP related) discussions won’t stop when the lectures are over. For one, Thiago Camargo, former Openfire developer and author of the new Jingle Relay Nodes enhancement proposal, will be attending as well. I’ve heard rumors of Openfire-ready implementations, which should be very, very interesting!

I’d love to see you there!

Great Goog luck Well, ithink i won’t be able to join you

Oh come on, don’t give up that easily! If you take your private jet, you’ll be here in half a day!

My private jet is having some OOM issues Btw, strange that i get comments on docs and blogs notifications, but thread notifications aren’t working.

E-mail notifications should be fixed in the next release of SBS (4.5.2). I didn’t get any notification of your updates though.