Openfire can't create one more persistent MultiUserChat room

I have build a XMPP server with openfire ,everything runs ok in the beginning. while something wrong comes after adding some plugins on it,i can only create one multiUserChat ,if one more ,it throws NullPointException,here is the stacktrace:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.MUCPersistenceManager.loadFromDB(MUCPersistenceManager.java:176)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.MultiUserChatServiceImpl.getChatRoom(MultiUserChatServiceImpl.java:583)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.muc_002droom_002dedit_002dform_jsp._jspService(muc_002droom_002dedit_002dform_jsp.java:178)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:547)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1359)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1330)

at org.jivesoftware.util.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:74)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1330)

at org.jivesoftware.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:50)

at org.jivesoftware.admin.PluginFilter.doFilter(PluginFilter.java:78)

at org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:164)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:478)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)

at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:520)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:227)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:941)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:409)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:186)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:875)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:250)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:149)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:919)

at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:582)

at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:51)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:586)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:44)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Is there any one have ever encoutered this or have suggest on it?Any advice would be appreciated!

This is with Openfire version 3.9.2 ?

Yes,that’s my version.

I’m so ashamed for making a misstake that i have changed the DefaultConnectionProvider in my plugin.I have two different mysql database on server,one is the openfire db and another is base db for my own info.when insert ing data to base db i change the DefaultConnectionProvider from openfire db to base db,while creating MultiUserChat room aimed to the openfire db,so it comes the Exception.

I will verify my thought first.thanks all .

this is the final reason ,there are two ways to solve this:

first one : create the aimed table in the openfire db.

second: make an independent connection from mysql use jdbc driver( not use DbConnectionManager.getConnection())

in the end,u should remember that we can’t change the DefaultConnectionProvider otherwise u know what will happen.