Openfire Chat API

Hello, I want Rest Chat Api extension for PHP , as I don’t want to give Spark Interface to Users. I think Openfire Spark Rest chat api is limited to only some function. I want all function like messaging , file transfer through API interface.

Regards,
Prashant

Hi,
First of all thanks for developing such a wonderful plugin. I am trying to get one on one chat working.
I have got almost everything in place.
But SSE connect api(:7070/rest/api/event/source) returns 404.

Can you please help me get this working or please let me know if I have missed anything or if you need anything more for troubleshooting.

Thanks in advance

You have to login first with /login endpoint to create the event/source endpoint for the specific user.

1 Like

Hi,

Yeah i have logged in…Orelse i get 404 not found…
After login i get 503 error.

Thanks.

If you are still trying to do this, I suggest you look at the openfire log files. 503 certainly points to an exception occurring and something should be written to the log files

Also, see Webclients chat api

Good Day

Is the openfire chat API dead?
I still struggle to send a message to fastpath.

Thank You

Albertus Geyser

@Dele_Olajide How to configure this with admin panel. I have uploaded latest jar release 0.9.6 Release 5 but could not found any option to admin panel.
Screenshot%20from%202020-03-07%2011-37-33

Edit1 : when i Fire the login request it return some exception can any one suggest me the payload how to execute it.

1 2

When you build the plugin yourself. You need to rename the jar to ofchat.jar.

The repository for this plugin has been archived by the owner on Mar 10, 2020. It is now read-only.

This plugin is no more maintained or supported. It has been replaced by the sparkweb plugin which is still work-in-progress.