Openfire Cluster enabled , disables Client ports 5222/5223

My cluster is supporting 2 nodes and they are working dispite a few things. Everytime that i enable clustering and restart the service i lose a number of openfire functions / ports. I lose both client ports 5222/5223 and my http bind port. I finally got clustering to work but now i cant use my openfire server. I have two windows servers 08 r2. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

What do your logs indicate? Last time I had this happen there was a configuration issue with Coherence.

Yeah thats what i think , what did you do to fix it?

Error.log

2012.02.27 15:29:12 org.jivesoftware.openfire.cluster.ClusterManager - No scheme for cache: “PEPServiceManager”

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No scheme for cache: “PEPServiceManager”

at com.tangosol.net.DefaultConfigurableCacheFactory.findSchemeMapping(DefaultConfi gurableCacheFactory.java:476)

at com.tangosol.net.DefaultConfigurableCacheFactory.ensureCache(DefaultConfigurabl eCacheFactory.java:270)

at com.tangosol.net.CacheFactory.getCache(CacheFactory.java:689)

at com.tangosol.net.CacheFactory.getCache(CacheFactory.java:667)

at com.jivesoftware.util.cache.ClusteredCache.(ClusteredCache.java:58)

at com.jivesoftware.util.cache.CoherenceClusteredCacheFactory.createCache(Coherenc eClusteredCacheFactory.java:177)

at org.jivesoftware.util.cache.CacheFactory.joinedCluster(CacheFactory.java:674)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.cluster.ClusterManager$1.run(ClusterManager.java:61)

Can’t comment on your ports, but pubsub doesn’t work in a cluster, and thus neither does PEP.