I am using openfire since last two years now. I was so much busy i never
checked the current version available. So I found new version is available and
when to download it.
I clicked on download link > openfire > Linux version.
I got prompt to save file since I am using windows on my PC i didn’t looked
at what I was downloading the file name.
After few minutes when I got download complete message I open the folder
where I saved the file now as I was looking for open fire rpm I figure out that
file which I have downloaded is.
openoffice-password-recovery.exe.rpm 40187 KB
then i again clicked on download link and downloaded the original file and found out that it has the exact same size of original file of openfire rpm.
openfire-3.5.1-1.i386.rpm 40187 KB
I don’t know if it happened with any one else or not but this is what happened
with me today in this way it looks like someone did something with the openfire
rpm download link for sure.
Could you verify I hope this will not cause big trouble with someone else because
I didn’t installed the openoffice-password-recovery.exe.rpm since its not what I
was looking at.
It could be the Trojan or dangerous script which could make system
I just wanted to let you know I have the file which I downloaded from igniterealtime.org as well if
you need it I can upload it somewhere you want me to.
Your VoIP Solutions Partner