Openfire Installation/Login Issue Windows Server 2003 non-Domain

I have installed Openfire 3.8.2 on a Windows Server 2003 Standard 32bit that is not on a domain. I am unable to do the initial login with my administrator login that I created during setup. I have uninstalled and tried mulitple times with no luck. I am thinking that it might need to either be on a domain or have some other requirements that I am not meeting. The error message in the web portal is just saying “Login failed: make sure your username and password are correct and that you’re an admin or moderator.” My hope was to either use Spark as the client on the PC’s or Pidgin, but I haven’t gotten past getting the Openfire to work yet. Without any instructions on the software and not much on the forums, I am not having any luck so far. I am hoping someone will respond and let me know how this is supposed to work. I am using the default settings and using the built in database if that matters. I am not finding any supporting documentation and didn’t see anything when I searched. Thanks,

I figured it out. I was trying to install it remotely through a Citrix product (GoToMyPC). It works fine when installed at the console.