Openfire LDAP field import

We just installed Openfire and Spark on our network to test. Everything is working fine but I would like to configure spark to display certain user properties from LDAP. I am working in the Openfire admin console in the server properties and editing the ldap.vcard-mapping property. Here is what we have:

<![CDATA[

{cn}

{mail}

{displayName}

image/jpeg
{jpegPhoto}

{homePostalAddress}
{homeZip}
{co}

{streetAddress}
{l}
{st}
{postalCode}
{co}

{homePhone}

{mobile}

{telephoneNumber}

{mobile}

{facsimileTelephoneNumber}

{pager}

{title}

{department}

]]>

I would like to map the telephoneNumber field in AD that is there now to the ipPhone field. I make the change and nothing in the spark client changes. Also am I editing this information in the correct place? In some of the posts I have read they are talking about the openfire.xml file. I found the file on the server but it has nothing in it about the vcard. Your assistance is appreciated.

Ok so what version of openfire are you running? You are editing the correct data, but the version of openfire will determine if it is correct. also all those
should be removed. You may also need to clear the cache, restart openfire and restart spark.

Openfire ver: 3.6.2

Spark ver 2.5.8

when you say restart Openfire are you talking about a reboot or just the service?

Service should be fine.

your vcard settings should be different for 3.6.2:

the settings should look like this:

{sn}{givenName}{mail}{displayName}{disp layName}image/jpeg{jpegPhoto}</P HOTO>{homePostalAddress}{ postOfficeBox}{l}{st}{post alCode}{c}{homePhone}</NU MBER>{telephoneNumber}{mobile}{pager}</NU MBER>{facsimileTelephoneNumber}{title}{wWWHomePage}{company}{department}

change the telephoneNumber to what you want.

Thanks for your responses. Your fix worked.