Openfire LDAP integration support

Hi, I need help integrating Openfire v4.6.4 with Microsoft Active Directory on Windows server 2019. When running SETUP in Profile Settings/User Mapping tab when I try to test settings, I get this error:

A random profile is selected for you to review. Bold fields with no value mean that an error may have been found. To view another profile click ‘‘Next ramdom profile’’. When you are finished close this window.
No users were found using the specified configuration. Try changing the base DN, user filter or username field.

At previous step (Profile Settings/Connection Settings) testing settings was succesfull.

This is my AD structure, what I did and what I want to accomplish:

I have a domain “mydomain.local” with my users in departments OUs wich are nested in another OU with my domain name, just like this:

Domain
     Department1
          User1
          User2
          User3
     Department2
          User4
          User5
          User6
     Department3

and so on…

This is what I did in connection settings:

Base DN: ou=domain,dc=mydomain,dc=local.
Administrator DN: cn=administrator,cn=users,dc=mydomain,dc=local.

As I said so far tested OK

Next step, User mapping is as follow:

Username Field: sAMAccountName
Search Fields: "Empty"
User Filter: (objectClass=organizationalPerson)

Then the error, can anyone help me with the correct config to accomplish what I want?
Thanks…

Forgot to say that I want users to appear in spark grouped by departments!!

Ufhh I´ve tried several configs and nothing, tried this solution from another user:

• For credentials used the domain admin with this format administrator@mydomain.local
  • Set my base DN to the top level of AD (example: DC=MyDomain,DC=local).
  • Created a global security group in AD for all the users whom I wanted to grant IM access to (example OpenFireUsers). Added appropriate users to said group.
  • Created an OU for all OpenFire groups, placed OpenFireUsers group in OpenFire OU.
  • Set my user filter to the OpenFireUsers group, example:
    (&(objectClass=organizationalPerson) (memberOf=CN=OpenFireUsers,OU=OpenFire,DC=MyDomain,DC=local)
  • Created OpenFire specific groups based on departments (example Department1, Department2, Department3) in the OpenFire OU. Added users to their department specific goup.

So far no user is found when testing settings. Uninstalled and purged all Openfire data, created the database again and started from scratch and nothing, I would really appreciate any help, thanks…