Hi, all. Need your help.
I have this environment.
- Openfire installed on Amazon EC2 instance: EC2-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.EU-WEST-1.COMPUTE.AMAZONAWS.COM
- ****A domain name by GoDaddy.com: MYDOMAIN.COM
- A SSL Certificate: issued by GoDaddy.com for MYDOMAIN.COM
- I managed to create a DNS **A **record to point **MYDOMAIN.COM **to EC2-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.EU-WEST-1.COMPUTE.AMAZONAWS.COM
- At http://mydomain.com:9090/ssl-certificates.jsp I generated self-signed certificates (I was not able import a signed certificate and its private key at http://mydomain.com:9090/import-certificate.jsp)
- Then, at http://mydomain.com:9090/ssl-signing-request.jsp, I updated issuer information for the certificates to send the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to my Certificate Authority (GoDaddy.com)
- A signing request with **mydomain.com_rsa **alias was created waiting for Certificate Authority Reply
- A signing request with **mydomain.com_dsa **alias was created waiting for Certificate Authority Reply
- **mydomain.com_rsa **signing request was a valid CSR for my CA
- My CA issued **mydomain.com.crt **file
- My CA issued **gd_bundle.crt **file
- I downloaded **mydomain.com.crt **and **gd_bundle.crt **files ad used both them as Certificate Authority Reply
- In both cases I got “An error occured while importing the Certificate Authority reply. Verify that the reply is correct and that it belongs to the correct certificate”
Any suggestion on how correctly set SSL use in this environment? Regards,