I was planning on writing a quick start wiki for cryptpad, but I have been busy with paid customer work which takes priority in my list of TODO activities.
The reference place for cryptpad is https://cryptpad.fr/
There is more stuff oh their github project site at https://github.com/xwiki-labs/cryptpad
The integration with openfire meetings is to enable application sharing between a team while being able to see and talk to each at the same time. To do that, the following features are provided.
- Use the cryptpad icon to enter the modal dialog box that provides you with buttons to create a new type of shared application.
- Us the share button in the cryptpad application to copy the application URL to the clipboard. Use the share clipboard button in openfire meetings to share the URL with other participants.
- Shared applications will show up as new buttons in this display. Click the appropriate button to open a shared application.
- Use the quit button to terminate the current active shared application and use the close button the close the modal dialog box.
- Withe the modal dialog box closed, use the jitsi-meet title view off/on to toggle between seeing the shared application and the participants.
I have started a wiki page with this basic info. Any assistance to turn it into full documentation with user experience will be appreciated.