Openfire, Spark, Avatar, SSO Problem

Hi,

I am in the process of testing an internal messaging solution for our company based on Openfire 3.5.1 and Spark 2.5.8. The openfire server runs on a dedicated Windows 2000 machine which also holds the MySQL databse. Everything is working in an Active Directory. Within my little testlab everything works perfectly except for one thing, SSO. It works on all the test machines which have been logged in before normally (without SSO). I am deploying spark to all clients through a GPO and copy default settings via the login script. So on a freshly configured machine SSO doesn’t work I receive the following error message: “Unable to connect using Single Sign-On. Please check your principals and server settings.” I didn’t follow the SSO guide, since it is working when the user logged in before. Therefore I assume SSO is working fine.

Anyone an idea how to fix that or why it is happening?

Last but not least I have another little question, is it possible to predefine Avatar pictures for all the users without altering the AD with third party tools? Maybe I could add the avatars into the database manually?

Kind Regards

Have you figured this out? I have the same program. It’s kinda funny since it looks like you posted this a couple of years ago.