I am following the documentation linked from the plugin page for the userservice api. I have figured out how to setup the headers. They look exactly as they should. When the request is sent, I have checked in Fiddler that all the appropriate content types, payload, and authorization headers are being sent, they are. I have tried using HTTP basic auth, and a token, but neither worked. I just constantly get “401 Not Authorized.” Example:
Request: GET http://domain.tld:9090/plugins/userService/users HTTP/1.1 Host: domain.tld:9090 Authorization: mySuperSecretToken Accept: */* Cookie: PHPSESSID=7493e16cc0b9b835d237e2cfc7822fda; JSESSIONID=94s6oyfe2rvewh2j5uej5cq3 Response: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized Content-Length: 0
If you need any log files / configuration files, just say and I will be happy to post.
I’d be grateful if anyone could help, this is really starting to bug me.