Openfire3.6.3 error during start

Hi,

I do have an error during start of openfire3.6.3. Please I need help on this. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Vincent

"Database setup or configuration error: Please verify your database settings and check the logs/error.log file for detailed error messages.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.sql.SQLException: ConnectionManager.getConnection() failed to obtain a connection after 11 retries. The exception from the last attempt is as follows: java.sql.SQLException: error in script file line: 390251 java.io.IOException: org.hsqldb.HsqlException: Table not found: OFROST"

Do you use the embedded database? You should check the error.log as this error seems not complete. There are usually such tables as OFROSTER, OFROSTERGROUPS. Also do you use Connection Manager?

Maybe your database is corrupted, so if you have a backup, you can try to restore it and see if that helps.

Hi,

Many thanks on your reply, yes embedded database. Im sorry I dont have much regarding Connection Manager, kind of new in this. By the

way here’s the error log hope this adds information to you. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Vincent

2009.08.24 14:44:25 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.XMPPServer.start(XMPPServer.java:457)]
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.sql.SQLException: ConnectionManager.getConnection() failed to obtain a connection after 11 retries. The exception from the last attempt is as follows: java.sql.SQLException: error in script file line: 390251 java.io.IOException: org.hsqldb.HsqlException: Table not found: OFROST

Error.log seems to be truncated. I cant add anything else. If you dont have a backup, you can start with a fresh database.

Hi,

Many thanks on the effort, I will just restore my backup.

Thanks and Regards,

Vincent