Openfire364 & Clustering Plugin & Oracle Coherence for Java Version 3.5.3

Hi alle,

ich hab ein Problem

mit der im Thread angegeben Kombination bekomme ich nach der Installation und einem neustart von openfire beim einlogen folgende Fehlermeldung:

**Fehler: **

**java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jivesoftware.openfire.lockout.LockOutManager$LockOutManagerContainer
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.lockout.LockOutManager.getInstance(LockOutManager.java:58)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.auth.AuthFactory.authenticate(AuthFactory.java:154)

** …**

Das System ist ein Loadbalancer, mit oracle datenbank und ldap (AD)

Ohne die Coherence-Klassen kann ich mich einlogen; mit nicht!

Hab schon das ganze Internet nach einer Lösung durchsucht aber leider nichts gefunden.

In der Anleitung zum Plagin wird geschrieben:

This plugin has been tested with Oracle Coherence Version 3.3.1/389.

Diese Version kann ich leider nirgends downloaden

weis jemand eine Lösung?

Hi alle,

i have a Problem

with in the Thread decribt kombination after Installation and restart of openfire and after login posts this:

**Fehler: **

**java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jivesoftware.openfire.lockout.LockOutManager$LockOutManagerContainer
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.lockout.LockOutManager.getInstance(LockOutManager.java:58)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.auth.AuthFactory.authenticate(AuthFactory.java:154)

** …**

the system ist Loadbalancer, with oracle database and ldap (AD)

without Coherence-classes can i login; with the Coherence-classes i cant login!

not font in the internet a help.

In tzhe documentation of the Plagin:

This plugin has been tested with Oracle Coherence Version 3.3.1/389.

this Version cant found in the internet

i need help?

Hi,

I don’t know whether you need help, but it looks like this. The Coherence 3.3.1 version was released by Tangosol and did require a license file as far as I know. So this release is quite old, just like the clustering plugin. If you want to get this running with the current version then you may want to download the source code, adjust the clustering plugin and compile it.

I assume that you have an Oracle support contract and they should be happy to send you the old version.

LG

Hi,

thank you for your answer

but, where i can download the sources of the clustering plugin?

kobold

http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/source.jsp or http://www.igniterealtime.org/fisheye/browse/svn-org/openfire/trunk/src/plugins/ clustering

See also Openfire SVN + Eclipse 3.3 + Subversive Installation Guide