OT: release mailing list

Just as an aside, is there a release mailing list?

I have just finished off setting up Wildfire 2.6.2 and wouldn’'t mind being informed when there was new releases available.

Thanks

Berny

Hi Berny,

you could add the News Forum to your watches (open News and use Watch Forum right of Post New Thread) - there the new releases are usually posted. You can configure how often you want to receive watch emails (immediately - once a week).

LG

PS: Off-Topic posts which are really OT and not related to Wildfire may or may not be better posted in Jive Lounge[/url].

Off-Topic posts which are really OT and not related to Wildfire may or may not be better posted in Jive Lounge[/i]

I was thinking about that forum for this post, this post was regarding Wildfire but not support it was a bit of a grey area and thought this forum got read a bit more so would post here.

I will add the News Forum to my watch list now. Thanks for the tip.

Hi,

I’'m also thinking that this is a Wildfire related post, so I did add ‘‘really OT’’ and ‘‘or may not’’ to my PS

LG

The News forum is also syndicated via RSS if you’'re a feed junkie like me.

Hey guys,

One cool feature that we might include into Wildfire 3.0 is the option to be notified when a new release of the server or plugins are available. We still have to discuss how this feature will work in more detail but it should be what you are asking for.

Regards,

– Gato