ParticipantStatusListener#joined(String joinedUser) problem when receive MUC invitation

Hy,

The problem is that I can’t detect myself joining in MUC or beeing previously within MUC#getOccupant(String userConferenceIdentifier)

After receving a inivitation to a MUC created by another user, the ParticipantStatusListener#joined(String joinedUser) method isn’t fired anyway…

If the MUC is created by me, or is a public conference on the server(OpenFire), the listener method is fired properly.

When join to the public MUC or to someone MUC, I use the same method based by MUC#join(nickName) and ofcourse, MUC#create(nickName) when I create the conference…

Also I can’t find myself in the MUC using getOccupant or getOccupantPresence

Can somebody show a pice of code that works for that purpose: detect if I’m joined to the MUC or joining time when I call join method for a conference made by one of my contacts?

Thanks a lot,

Narcis.

LE: Move it to Smack; wrong posting

The same problem for DefaultParticipantStatusListener#kicked(String kickedParticipant, String ownerName, String reason)

When I’m participate into somebody MUC, and this contact kick me out, the kicked isn’t fired at all; the only thing that’s happening is receiving of a Presence Packet of Type.unavailable…

Maybe there is a Smack bug related to the notification that regards myself ???

Can please somebody explane me what’s the deal?

PS

If there is no knowledge about this, i’ll study the Smack sources in the near future and see what happening there.