Persistent Groups in Spark

I may be wrong, but it doesn’t seem to be possible to have persistent groups using Spark - ie. groups that you will auto-rejoin every time you run the client. This is a huge problem when you’re trying to get users to use chat for group discussions and updates. Very few users are going to work through rejoining every conference room just because they’ve had to relogin or restart the client. And to make conference rooms a success you need that critical mass of people in them.

Am I missing something? I can’t see how to do this, but I’m shocked this isn’t considered a vital feature.

thanks

I met the same problem. Need help.Persistent groups is very useful.

You can bookmark the room in Spark and then set it to auto-join on startup. Bookmark and then right click your new bookmark.

Hi - thanks for the reply. I’ve managed to bookmark a conference room - but I can’t see how you set auto-join. Right clicking on bookmarks doesn’t seem any different from left clicking…

What am I missing?

You have to use Spark 2.6.3 to be able to do this in the Room Browser. In older version it only works in Conference tab.

spark_join_startup.jpg