Pion Turn Plugin v. 0.0.4 not working

Running Openfire 4.6.0 on Debian 64 using Blabber or Conversation as client initiating a call or video call with Pion Turn 0.0.3 all is working well and functioning properly. Video calls are fine and a conversation can run for as long without any interuptions. Great plugin. :joy:

After updating Pion Turn to 0.0.4 the video calls and calls are disconnected after 40 seconds. Manually reconnecting a new connection is instantly established, BUT only for 40 seconds. And it goes on and on like this. Has nothing to do with internet connection of the client as we tested it from different locations on different days. :frowning_face:

Checking the history log of the client I was able to determine that problem must have started after the update.
After deinstalling 0.0.4 and installing 0.0.3 “the 40 seconds problem” is gone.
The openfire logs are just showing disconnecting - reconnecting, and as there was no indication I started looking at the client’s history log.

I can confirm the issue . I have it too.

Thank you for the feedback. I will have a look.

Try version 0.0.5-snapshot

Thank you Dele for the quick response.
Will test in the next few days and let you know.

Hi Dele,

installed 0.0.5snapshot and all is working fine. Problem of the “40 seconds interruption” is gone. Problem is fixed. :grinning:
Thank you again.

1 Like