Plugin pade 1.7.4

Hello Gentlemen,

I installed the latest version of PADE (1.7.4) and the following problem appeared:

I enter the system, authorize the use of the camera-microphone and after authenticating (user / password) the videoconference screen appears with the camera image and a screen to enter the user name again.
This screen to re-enter the username was automatically closed in previous versions
because the name was informed on the first screen (authentication).

Note[1] - there is also a text “MODERATOR RIGHT GRANTED” which is closed
after a few seconds.
Note[2] - the username entered in the authentication does not appear in the videoconference frame (right corner of the screen)

This is where the problem seems to be, because after a few seconds the screen does not close and the system hangs until that a reboot message appears due to a network problem.
After rebooting , the system asks for a new authentication and makes the videoconferencing environment available with microfone and câmera turned off , however , it is possible to initialize these devices by clicking the mouse on the
corresponding icon and the username is displayed on the right side of the screen.

From this point the system appears to be normal.

Note[3] - I did several tests and in a few times the system started normally, that is, it managed to close automatically pops up the screen to re-enter the username.

Thank you for your attention,

Kleber

Note - this text was translated by google.

Hello Gentlemen,

After several tests performed, I verified that the problem is in the audio/video.
Note - I have two video cameras on my laptop and have tested with both.

It is crashing the application or it has inadequate response time.

I activated a time counter in the PADE configuration and the response time in the counter, several times, reaches 8 seconds.
In this case, there is an interruption signaling a network error (which does not exist) and a restart is performed.

Before restarting the application, ie with the camera activated, you cannot execute several functions (whtibooard, confetti, configuration, etc.)
On application re-entry, the audio/video is automatically deactivated and, in this case,
all functions are operational.

I hope these observations help in solving the problem because PADE is quite unstable.

Kleber

Note - this text was translated by google.