Presence and Roster data

Can anybody tell me where the roster data i.e. the actual partnerships, is stored in the database. I changed the name of my server and have stopped receiving the presence updates for users that were already on the roster.

Database Schema Guide

jiveRoster

jiveRosterGroups

Hi

I am also interested in this, I have 2 questions regarding the schema:

Let’s suppose A sends a subscription request to B, in the database we’ll have two lines like this:

A

B@Server

NULL

B

A@Server

NULL

(columns are RosterID/username/jid/sub/ask/recv/nick)

if A accepts the request, the rows become like this :

A

B@Server

NULL

B

A@Server

NULL

Okay, my question is about the field “ask” and the values of “sub”. I don’t understand what “ask” is, and why “sub” gets the values 1 & 2: does “1” mean it is the subscriber and “2” the destination roster ??

Information taken from openfire_src_3_3_2/src/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/roster/RosterItem.java

ASK_NONE = -1

The roster item has no pending subscription requests.

ASK_SUBSCRIBE = 0

The roster item has been asked for permission to subscribe to their presence but no response has been received.

ASK_UNSUBSCRIBE = 1

The roster owner has asked to the roster item to unsubscribe from it’s presence but has not received confirmation.

RECV_NONE = -1

There are no subscriptions that have been received but not presented to the user.

RECV_SUBSCRIBE = 1

The server has received a subscribe request, but has not forwarded it to the user.

RECV_UNSUBSCRIBE = 2

The server has received an unsubscribe request, but has not forwarded it to the user.

SUB_REMOVE = -1

Indicates the roster item should be removed.

SUB_NONE = 0

No subscription is established.

SUB_TO = 1

The roster owner has a subscription to the roster item’s presence.

SUB_FROM = 2

The roster item has a subscription to the roster owner’s presence.

SUB_BOTH = 3

The roster item and owner have a mutual subscription.

Very helpful!

Thanks a lot.