Presence/Subscription Status using s2s

I got presence/subscription problem while using s2s between 2 servers. I’‘m able to chat with other users@remote_server, but I can’‘t get the proper subscription feedback as usual (I can’'s see users@remote_server are online/not). I got the following message from debug window (JM admin console).

Debug message:

2005.09.20 17:25:32 OS - Trying to connect to indonesia.ebdesk.com:5269

2005.09.20 17:25:34 OS - Connection to indonesia.ebdesk.com:5269 successfull

2005.09.20 17:25:37 OS - Sent dialback key to host: indonesia.ebdesk.com id: faf88ea8 from domain: portal.ebdesk.com

2005.09.20 17:26:20 OS - Unexpected answer in validation from: indonesia.ebdesk.com id: faf88ea8 for domain: portal.ebdesk.com answer:<stream:error xmlns:stream=“http://etherx.jabber.org/streams”></stream:error>

Can anyone here explain what I experienced?

Thx.

Hey commedo,

Are both Jive Messenger servers? Are you using the latest nightly build version? If both servers are Jive Messenger servers then the problem is that “indonesia.ebdesk.com” is saying that a connection already exists between them. In the latest nightly build we fixed a problem that could be your case. Could you try using the latest nightly build version in both servers and let us know how it goes? It will also help if you can paste the debug information of the other server too.

Regards,

– Gato