Thanks for your reply. Yes I understand what you are saying, but it doesnt work for me, or look right.
I have tried your code, and it returns null on the listmanager.
The PrivacyListManager class starts a listener (ConnectionCreationListener) to listen for connections ON CREATION, and this is what is returned on the method ``getInstanceFor.
BUT, if the connection has already been created(as per your code), then how is the listener, which listens for connections
when CREATED, grabs the connection.
So, in summary should this be the logic ??? :
1) Start ConnectionCreationListener in privacylistmanager
2) Connect to XMPP server
3) ConnectionCreationListener gets the connection
4) getInstanceFor returns the connection
But it seems this is happening, and this is what your asking me to do:
1) Connect to XMPP server
2) Start ConnectionCreationListener in privacylistmanager
3) getInstanceFor returns null - (as listener only listens for created connections)
Am I being daft here ?