Problem conecting two server WF using "Server to Server"

Hola:

A quien pueda ayudarnos, el problema es que tengo que conectar dos server WF, he seguido el procedimiento usando la guia de Server to Server, y todo funciona bien en la conexión, se le puede hacer telnet de uno al servidor por el puerto 5269 y se conectan bien, al menos eso creo, el problema está en que desde un usuario de un servidor no puedo ver los usuarios del otro server, habilite el archivo log del debug, y no me informa nada de la conexión.

En realidad ya no se que pueda hacer, y tampoco se si los server WF se están conectando entre si.

Esperando ayuda…

Hi, the problem is that I have two server WF connected using server to server, I folow the steps of “Server-to-Server How to”. I can telnet from each server to the other server’‘s 5269 port, then when I try to search for a user that’'s in the other server, the search comes up blank, and I don´t know why.

I think the configuration in the admin console is OK.

Waiting for help.

Alfred.

Hi,

does http://localhost:9090/server-session-summary.jsp display established s2s sessions? Maybe you did not genereate SSL certificates or you are using self-signed ones and Wildfire does not accept these.

Are you able to chat with remote users?

Does conference work?

Do you see errors in the log files?

Which Wildfire versions are you using?

LG