Problem with SASL and Openfire.xml

Hello,

I have a problem configuring SSO in Openfire. I read the document to set up and when I insert the configuration of SASL in openfire.xml, the service is not running. See this error:

2012.07.18 14:08:17 org.jivesoftware.util.JiveGlobals - Error on line 55 of document : The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed. Nested exception: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.

java.io.IOException: Error on line 55 of document : The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed. Nested exception: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.

at org.jivesoftware.util.XMLProperties.buildDoc(XMLProperties.java:506)

at org.jivesoftware.util.XMLProperties.(XMLProperties.java:145)

at org.jivesoftware.util.XMLProperties.(XMLProperties.java:94)

at org.jivesoftware.util.JiveGlobals.loadSetupProperties(JiveGlobals.java:851)

at org.jivesoftware.util.JiveGlobals.getXMLProperty(JiveGlobals.java:301)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.AdminConsolePlugin.getBindInterface(AdminCo nsolePlugin.java:227)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.AdminConsolePlugin.logAdminConsolePorts(Adm inConsolePlugin.java:313)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.AdminConsolePlugin.startup(AdminConsolePlug in.java:173)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.AdminConsolePlugin.initializePlugin(AdminCo nsolePlugin.java:201)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager.loadPlugin(PluginManager.java :483)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager.access$300(PluginManager.java :80)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginManag er.java:1067)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101 (Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodi c(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknow n Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The openfire.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

pt_BR

org.jivesoftware.database.DefaultConnectionProvider

net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver

jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:1433/openfire;appName=jive;instance= sqlexpress

openfire

Braganca_2k12

select 1

true

true

true

GSSAPI

BRAGANCAAGRONEGOCIOS.COM.BR

true

C:\Program Files (x86)\Openfire\conf\gss.conf

false

org.jivesoftware.openfire.auth.DefaultAuthorizationPolicy

If I remove the , it run normally. Someone can help me?

Sorry for the english!!

You have your sasl element added after the root element has been closed. This makes it malformed XML.

Thanks!! Now is function!!! But the SSO is not working. I’ll open another thread for this problem. Thanks rcollier!!!