Problem with status on MSN network

Hello.

I’ve installed an infraestructure with Openfire 3.7.1 integrated with an Active Directory authentication. After that, I configure the Kraken plugin to make the integration with MSN network.

After that, I configure a client (Spark 2.6.3) with an user and configure msn credentials. The connection occurr just fine.

But the problem I´m having is this: even if this user is online on Spark (and logged on msn), if an user running Live messenger on other machine who has this account as friend, the status of this account on that machine (running live messenger) appear as offline.

On the spark system, that user appear as online. If I send a message to that user, the message goes fine. On the live messenger computer, that message appears ok, but the user who sent (on spark computer) still is offline.

And if the live messenger user reply that message, the message don’t forward tho the spark user.

Anybody can help-me on this ?

Not seeing such problems. Using Kraken 1.1.3beta3.

Found the problem, but don’t know why this happened. Appear that with my tests when deploying the kraken plugin, all the msn contacts were blocked.

To view this, i logged with the msn credentials associated with spark user on a Live messenger program. In there, the contacts appear blocked. After unblocking users, I’m able to logon on spark and chat with Live users and vice versa.

I was wondering if the Kraken plugin are able to understand those blocked users and unblock them.

Jean wrote:

I was wondering if the Kraken plugin are able to understand those blocked users and unblock them.

Probably not, and won’t, as this plugin is not in development anymore.