Problem with Wildfire 3.2

I tried upgrading my Wildfire 3.1.1 installation to 3.2. Initially, everything started correctly (except my certificate store being empty, and my SSL-only admin console not starting up, but I guess this is a migration problem), and I was able to connect. However, after generating self-signed certificates, I was no longer able to connect to Wildfire, either with or without SSL. Everything works up until the moment where i want to bind a resource, and then Wildfire stops responding. I get the following error in my log:

2007.02.07 10:44:12 org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.exceptionCaught(ConnectionHandle r.java:104)

java.lang.AbstractMethodError

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Int erceptorManager.java:227)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:84)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:67)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.StanzaHandler.processIQ(StanzaHandler.java:283)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.ClientStanzaHandler.processIQ(ClientStanzaHandler .java:79)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:248)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:147)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandl er.java:126)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived (AbstractIoFilterChain.java:703)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(Ab stractIoFilterChain.java:362)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilt erChain.java:54)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceive d(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:800)

at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(SimplePr otocolDecoderOutput.java:62)

at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecF ilter.java:186)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(Ab stractIoFilterChain.java:362)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilt erChain.java:54)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceive d(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:800)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java :250)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(Execut orFilter.java:305)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 650)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Oops, when I read back my own post, I noticed that it had something to do with interceptors, so I went and removed all plugins, and that seemed to fix the problem. Sorry about that.