Problems on clustering with openfire 3.7.0 and coherence 3.7.0

When i try to enable the cluster in Server -> Clustering I receive the following message:

Exceção:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.tangosol.net.CacheFactory.getInvocationService(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/tang osol/net/InvocationService;

at com.jivesoftware.util.cache.CoherenceClusteredCacheFactory.startCluster(Coheren ceClusteredCacheFactory.java:96)

at org.jivesoftware.util.cache.CacheFactory.startClustering(CacheFactory.java:580)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.cluster.ClusterManager.startup(ClusterManager.java:27 0)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.cluster.ClusterManager.setClusteringEnabled(ClusterMa nager.java:320)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.system_002dclustering_jsp._jspService(system_00 2dclustering_jsp.java:103)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:530)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1216)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:11 8)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1187)

at org.jivesoftware.util.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:74)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.ja va:1187)

at org.jivesoftware.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingF ilter.java:50)

at org.jivesoftware.admin.PluginFilter.doFilter(PluginFilter.java:78)

at org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:164)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:425)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)

at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:494)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:93 3)

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:362)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:867 )

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandler Collection.java:245)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.jav a:126)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.j ava:1007)

at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747)

at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:4 62)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Besides that, the README of clustering plugin says:

1. Get Oracle Coherence for Java Version.
  2. Unzip the coherence file and locate coherence.jar, coherence-work.jar and tangosol.jar in folder coherence/lib.
  3. Copy coherence.jar, coherence-work.jar and tangosol.jar to [openfire_home]/lib.
  4. Restart Openfire server.
  5. Copy clustering.jar into the plugins directory of your Openfire installation. The plugin will then be automatically deployed.

I downloaded the oracle coherence 3.7.0 from the Oracle website and unzip the jar files into openfire/lib directory. But, the file tangosol.tar does not exist in the coherence/lib directory of the zip file.

ls lib

coherence-hibernate.jar coherence-loadbalancer.jar coherence-transaction.rar coherence-wlp.jar je.jar

coherence.jar coherence-mock.jar coherence-tx.rar coherence-work.jar security

coherence-jpa.jar coherence-toplink.jar coherence-web-spi.war commonj.jar webInstaller.jar

U have to download Oracle Coherence 3.3…Openfire 3.7 Clustering needs coherence 3.3…The files are already there in one of the posting in this community…got to search

Thank you for saying the way. I am searching in this forum for coherence 3.3 but I can’t find it… could you say where can I download this?

Look in my new discussion…i am uploading it

Ok… I will wait until you finish uploading that…

When it’s done, could you please report back?

Thank you.

i uploaded in my new discussion…pls check

You might want to check out: http://community.igniterealtime.org/message/218562#218562

It has the diffs that you can apply to an OF 3.7.0 to use Coherence 3.7 with OF.