Publish queue to registered Members

I’m having an issue trying to publish the queue (make visible) to current registered users. Below is info about enviornment:

Openfire 3.7.1

Fastpath Service 4.2.0

Fastpath Webchat 4.0.2 (patched webchat.war)

OS Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.2.0-32-virtual x86_64)

I have a closed OF server for only registered members. They currently connect using Spark or SparkWeb to speak between departments(groups). I am trying to implement a queue instead of having the users manually select who they want to speak to and am having the following issues:

**** NOT IMPORTANT***** Fastpath Webchat: hangs while trying to sign-in “Waiting for jabber.XXXXXX.com

I dont’ care too much about the Webchat as long as I can get the queuing to work and make it visible for current users.

Current issues:

1- If I try and the user support@workgroup.XXXXXXX.com to group so that they can see it, it shows up with a red star next to it and says:* Note: Remote users or entities should accept presence subscriptions automatically. I’ve read the forums where is says that first time the user logs in it will turn green, but this randomly works and users in the queue are not kept logged in even if they are logged in to Spark or Sparkweb.

2- Referenced to issue 1, users can’t stay logged in to the queue, nobody seems available even though in Spark client shows them logged in.

3- once chat through the queue is established I need to remove all prompts for username/password/etc…

I am not certain this is setup correctly as the right way to display the queue to my customers, as I mentioned I’ve added the queue as a Group member but am uncertain this is the correct way to do this…Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanxs,

Jdabro