finally I got jwchat running. At least the roster is loaded, the buttons arent working, but thats not related to our http-bind problem.
So what did I do?
Working with jwchat1.0B3 I deleted all language-files and renamed the *.html.html and *.js.js to *.html and *.js So as a result the jwchat directory just contains *.html and *.js files
Afterwards I changed my Virtualserver settings and made sure that following commands are used in this order.
RewriteRule http-bind/ http://127.0.0.1:9099/http-bind/
Options Indexes +Multiviews
allow from all
- Then I followed the steps 2 to 6 of this instruction (http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/message/156835#156835 - see post number four)
I guess thats what Ive done. So try to connect via jwchat. You will see the http-binding is working, though an error message is thrown by jetty sending an http-request to the socket.