Random crashes: Wildfire 3.01

Still trying to get this server stable… I’'m getting some random crashes where nothing is left in the log. The only thing I can find is in stderror.log.

Error sampling for statistic sever_sessions

org.jrobin.core.RrdException: Bad sample timestamp 1154274240. Last update time was 1154274240, at lea\

st one second step is required

at org.jrobin.core.RrdDb.store(Unknown Source)

at org.jrobin.core.Sample.update(Unknown Source)

at com.jivesoftware.wildfire.enterprise.stats.StatsEngine$SampleTask.run(StatsEngi ne.java:302)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This error is repeated many times with server_sessions being replaced with things like, “sessions”, “muc_rooms”, and “muc_users”. Anyone know what this error means?

Hi,

it seems that the plugin tries to update the rrd database more than once a second … or it did miss to update the timestamp before the next update.

LG

Any idea what could cause that? We’'re running MySQL - 4.1.20 on the same box.

Hi,

as com.jivesoftware.wildfire.enterprise.stats.* is not open source I can’'t take a look at it, this should be a nice task for one of the developers (:

LG

Should it even be using those if we’'re not using the enterprise plugin? I think we may have ran into a problem where we had the enterprise plugin installed, not activated, but then uninstalled it.