Red5 & conference room video

Hello I would like to no if it would be possible to add to the conference chat room & private room right mouse click men. The add and remove video roster.It would make the conference chat room much better as if there are more than 12 in the chatroom the video roster gets unstable.this change would then allow chatters to webcam with who they would like instead of the auto roster.

wish list

Come try out my webcam chat room webcam required at the Webcam Cafe

free public chat room and messenger

http://kingshomeworld.com:9090/red5

A very good suggestion. I will add to the wish list. As I am trying to develop my own flex based client, I am not sure that I would have the opportunity to do any more work on jwchat.

-dele

I have been thinking of taking a crack at jwchat that I can work with I dont no much about java.jar so I wont be able to do the spark.I think I will start with jwchat next week and see if I get the add remove video roster to the conference chat right click men.

In my attempt to add the add/remove vroster to the chat rooms.I have added a webcam icon to the chat rooms to call up the video roster and a chatroom logo picture at the top that you can change to your own.I am still trying to get the functions to work I have changed the look of the JWChat as well.

Take a look