Red5.properties missing (new clean setup)

Hello,

for testing purpose i set up a new installation of openfire on a windows machine. I am running the latest version of everything like OF 3.7.1, spark 2.6.3 (even tried the beta build) and the redfire plugin v. 0.0.0.6 for Openfire 3.7.0 and above. (Also installed the redfire-plugin.jar into my spark plugins folder).

If i’m using the “Redfire Test Page” everything is working as it should. (you can have a look here). However if i try to use the redfire opportunities of the redfire plugin for spark it does not work for non-observable reasons. All spark-windows of the audio/video roster or the publish desktop screen are blank…

If i try to open the publish desktop screen using spark it tries to open “http://null:8080/red5/viewer?username=myusername” - notice: if i use the redfire test page it will open the correct path (http://jabber-server.de:7070/redfire/screenshare?stream=mydesktop&app=xmpp)!

So i digged into the logs of spark and noticed that the file “red5.properties” is missing. That could cause the misbehavior of the redfire plugin for spark. (I hope so?)

SCHWERWIEGEND: Red5-Error: Properties-file does not exist= C:\Users\Administrator\Spark\red5.properties

Further i noticed more problems like:

WARNUNG: Plugin Redfire for Spark has no -Tag, consider getting a newer Version

16.05.2012 10:45:41 org.jivesoftware.spark.util.log.Log warning

and:

SCHWERWIEGEND: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jivesoftware.smackx.ServiceDiscoveryManager.<init>(Lorg/jivesoftware/smack/XMPPConnection;)V
    at org.jivesoftware.spark.plugin.red5.Red5Plugin.initialize(Red5Plugin.java:257)
    at org.jivesoftware.spark.PluginManager$2.run(PluginManager.java:662)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: Cannot bind
    at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind0(Native Method)
    at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.DatagramSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.DatagramSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.DatagramSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at de.javawi.jstun.test.demo.ice.Candidate.<init>(Candidate.java:35)
    at de.javawi.jstun.test.demo.ice.ICENegociator.testInterface(ICENegociator.java:122)
    at de.javawi.jstun.test.demo.ice.ICENegociator.access$000(ICENegociator.java:40)
    at de.javawi.jstun.test.demo.ice.ICENegociator$1.run(ICENegociator.java:88)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What is the content of the missing file “red5.properties”? I like to create it and see if this causes the error.

Can anyone help me out? Do you have similar errors?

http://code.google.com/p/redfire/source/browse/trunk/spark/plugin/red5.propertie s