Redfire Configuration

Hi All,

I’ve been trying to get redfire up and running and I’ve hit a bit of a snag. I’m running redfire .0.6 on openfire 3.7.1 on xserve 10.6 I’m using the spark plugin that is included with redfire (downloaded from the redfire test page) on a mac and windows clients.

Everything has installed correctly and everything on the redfire test page works perfectly. Unfortunately, nothing works correctly from the spark plugin. The screen sharing is what I’m most interested in. The person initiating the share can click the “screen sharing” button and get the screen selector and start and stop buttons but the start button does nothing.

The person receiving the share request gets the accept button and tries to link to the shared screen and the window opens but is unable to connect.

I have ports 9090, 7070, and 1935 open on the server, my Java and flash are up to date and working correctly. (Java asks for permission before the screen share initiates)

I’d include logs, but looking at the red5 logs in openfire they’re all empty.

I’m out of ideas myself and any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Matt

Just in case - do you have the correct version of redfire for “Redfire 0.0.0.6 for Openfire 3.7.0 and above”? Because there is also a version for Openfire 3.6.4 and below .