This is VaasDasari i am new to this Community , i am Working as (Java) Senior Software Engineer in IMI Mobiles Pvt Ltd Hyderabad. I visited the "iginite realtime "
recently last month. i have gone through the documentation , it’s pretty interesting. i download the entire source code as well as respected API’s.
and i started using this code in my project, it helped me a lot for connecting other IM Clients Simultaneously with available plugins ( Kraken ) using Openfire XMPP Server.
So my Question is :
I have a Database ( XYZ ) :
Eg: i have one Table Called OfUser in my database XYZ with respected columns like , username,password,firstname,email,date
and there after , i installed openfire sourcecode in my eclipse IDE, i deployed the project and i given the database like " openfire " after successfull installation , several tables are imported into the openfire database.
so now i have a database openfire with several tables. this database realted to openfire XMPP Server Application.
and i have a databse XYZ with several tables . this is my application.
and there after i created the VIEW in datbase openfire with name OfUser …so i am getting rows information from XYZ database.
Eg: create view ofuser as
(select username as username,password as plainPassword,password as encryptedPassword,first_name as name,email_address as email,date_of_registration as creationDate,date_of_registration as modificationDate from Database.TableName).
so now my intention i renamed the ofuser table as ofuser1 in openfire database and after that i created the view with the name ( ofuser ) in my XYZ database.
so now i have plenty of records in ofuser table which are getting from my application in Openfire Database.
so now i login to the application and i provided the credentials as admin ( username ) admin ( password) in admin console window and i clicked on submit button . so here i am unable to login into the application, but however it not even showing the errors in the application, simply it refreshing the
page. i don’t know what the problem.
so i tested the application in debug mode :
the controls are going like this…
- AuthFactory --> validating Authenticate() method.
3)XMPP Callback Handler.java --> callbacks
- saslauthentication …
hope u can understand my problem, i request you to please suggest me the same, did i went anything worng with that procedure .
if you find any communication mistakes , it would be very grateful for your feedback.
Anticipating your help