Registrations dont stick

Hello!

Since I upgraded to Openfire 3.3.3 and updated to the latest Gateway 1.1.3a the Spark client does not automatically log into the gateways (yahoo & ICQ) although I entered the regsitrations into the Admin Web gui.

As soon as I enter them via Spark 2.5.7 from the client side it loggs in in a second and I can use the gateways. However after every restart of Spark I have to enter the login info again which is VERY annoying…

Is this a new bug or what??? It used to work perfectly before some upgrades…

Bye

Starry

It almost sounds like a database error! If you go back to the registrations page, can you still see the registrations listed as if they did take?

Hello!

Got it working again by DELETING the registrations in the Admin GUI and reentered it via the very same Web GUI. Looks exactly like before but performs 100% different, i.e. IT WORKS again.

Thank god it is just me as the admin you works with the transports and the other users dont use these feature…

Bye

Starry

Hello!

Got it working again by DELETING the registrations in the Admin GUI and reentered it via the very same Web GUI. Looks exactly like before but performs 100% different, i.e. IT WORKS again.

Thank god it is just me as the admin you works with the transports and the other users dont use these feature…

Bye

Starry