Report logon/logoff dates/times of users, monitoring

There is such functionality on Openfire?

I need a report of logon/logoff times from a given period, for some given JIDs. Someone else ever needed this?

I also need that the monitoring plugin could generate a PDF of all archived conversations and participants from a period. The way it is today, we have to generate a PDF of each conversation, one by one. If the manager asks for ‘I want to know what the group of users ‘Accounts’ talked in the whole december month’ I’m in trouble.

Regards.

No there is no such funcionality in Openfire or Monitoring plugin.

Maybe this (unofficial) plugin does what you are looking for: http://maven.reucon.com/projects/public/user-status/

Hi Reuter, I’ve seen you plugin before and it is not compatible with embedded-db.

Anyway, thank you! please keep it up.

Where I could make a suggestion to monitoring plugin support more filters and reports types?

bugmenotuser wrote:

Where I could make a suggestion to monitoring plugin support more filters and reports types?

You sorta have already done this here. There is no special place for that. The problem is that there is noone to implement such requests. Jive has released Monitoring plugin as Open Source and is not working on it anymore (well, only fixing some bugs).

Of course as with any Open Source project you find independant developers and sponsor development of your custom requirements which may or may not be passed back to the original source tree. I guess it’s time for Openfire to adopt to this model if it want’s to survive in the long run.

Reuter an wroot, as always, thanks!