Request "Mini-Spark"

I’'d like to make a request for “Mini-Spark”. This should be a lightweight extra small footprint for Terminal Services / Citrix environment. 10 Megs of memory Max.

Thank You

Message was edited by: rm89

Hi rm89,

Although we would love to do that, we just do not use the platform to do something like that. You may want to look into products with OS specific languages. This will keep the memory footprint as low as possible. Also, have you considered going web based?

Cheers,

Derek

ddman wrote:

Hi rm89,

Although we would love to do that, we just do not use the platform to do something like that. You may want to look into products with OS specific languages. This will keep the memory footprint as low as possible. Also, have you considered going web based?

Cheers,

Derek

i uses smack to build a little bot client… and it took less than 5 Megs of my ram… so basicly i think it’‘s possilbe to write a client, that takes less than 20 Megs … even if there’'ll only be very simple chat support… but as said it should be leight-weight.

(demo jingle app needs 20 megs of ram)

that does not mean you (spark developers) should develop one, i only wanted to say that it might be possible for anyone else