Room password auth in OfMeet

My question in similar to Dave’s but I am wanting to use a room password instead of user authentication. When I set a room password in Openfire and connect using OfMeet, I am prompted for the password in a browser window.

When I enter the password, I am joined to the room and can view/sent chat messages but I’m not connected to the video bridge. I only see a “gray man” at the bottom of the screen. Removing the password makes the video work again.

I am using WebSockets, if that makes a difference. I tried disabling ws but can’t see any video then either…

Definitely a fault. Fix commited

https://github.com/igniterealtime/Openfire/commit/9a4081f0a51e2663702c08037332c7 5a5911ba71

I applied your fix and it it working! Awesome work Dele. Thank you

Just upgraded to Openfire 3.9.3 and latest Jitsi plugin… Everything is still working, except I’m not being prompted for the MUC password.

I see in muc.js there is a line saying FIXME: and something about a password protected room…

EDIT: Disregard. I had created a separate conference service, and it just defaulted back when I upgraded. I believe I edited config.js to make this happen but I can’t seem to find it now.