S2s presence packets

in the client i receive this presence packets:

shouldnt they be in the jabber:client[/b] namespace?

Alex

Hey Alex,

It seems that somehow we are having problems with the namespace. This same problem appears to be affecting external components too. Which client are you using?

I tried to create a new account at myjabber.net but inbound registration is disabled. Is there an account at myjabber.net I can use for subscribing to its presence? I would like to reproduce the problem doing s2s to that server.

Thanks,

– Gato

I think I have narrowed down the problem. I still have to confirm this but it seems that sometimes JM is using the XPPPacketReader class provided by dom4j instead of using our version. I will try to confirm the issue and provide a fix.

Thanks,

– Gato

is used Exodus and my agsXMPP library for debbuging this.

The server on myJabber.net is public. There should be no problem with creating new accounts.

Alex

Hey Alex,

I think that the problem has been fixed. Could you try tomorrow again using tomorrow’'s nightly build?

Thanks,

– Gato

sure, just tell me where i can get it and how to install it

Alex

Alex,

Tomorrow go to this URL http://www.jivesoftware.org/nightly.jsp and download the jive_messenger_2005-07-09.zip build. Uncompress the files in a temporary folder, locate the lib/messenger.jar file and replace the file in your original installation folder with the new one.

Regards,

– Gato

its fixed now with the latest nightly build.

Alex