Server to Server connection problem

Hello,

I run wildfire on two servers, one for an outside branch, and the other for internal use in the company. They talked to each other fine until I reinstalled Wildfire on the internal server (to switch from using the embedded db to mySQL to see if that would negate the roster problems we had been having). Upon reinstall of 2.6.2, the servers are no long able to talk to each other. The log file has this message:

2006.06.12 14:51:37 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReadingMode.negotiateTLS(SocketReadingMode .java:75)

] Error while negotiating TLS

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unsupported record version Unknown-47.115

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.EngineInputRecord.bytesInCompletePacket(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.readNetRecord(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.unwrap(Unknown Source)

at javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.unwrap(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.TLSStreamHandler.doHandshake(TLSStreamHandler.jav a:277)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.TLSStreamHandler.start(TLSStreamHandler.java:223)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketConnection.startTLS(SocketConnection.java:1 71)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReadingMode.negotiateTLS(SocketReadingMode. java:72)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.readStream(BlockingReadingMod e.java:126)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.run(BlockingReadingMode.java: 62)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReader.run(SocketReader.java:106)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2006.06.12 14:51:37 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.run(BlockingReadingMode.java :104)

] Connection closed before session established

Socket[addr=/192.168.1.251,port=4535,localport=5269]

Nothing has changed since the install except the change of the database. I’‘ve scoured the documentation as well as the forums and haven’'t found anything that really matches this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.