Shameless post count celebration thread!

Whoo! This post makes for two-thousand messages in the forums. I better celebrate now before everyone else catches up. Looking forward to my next two thousand…

-Matt

Hi matt congrats on the 2k posts! Are you part of Jive software? if so can i have a private chat regarding licenses

Rod,

Thanks! I replied to your private message as well.

-Matt

It’'s never too late to post something:) My congrats!

hm… mine 705 post

This makes 1000 for me.

I think, it2000 can catch you guys really quickly it2000 joins the forum 12/13/2005 and already posted 186 and collected 185 (instant silver member)!!! It is really good for Wildfire to have such knowledegable people other than Dev. You rock it2000!!!

wmhtet

Hi wmhtet,

thx, now it’'s time to celebrate my 200th post

LG

Ok, this is my 222th post.

I wonder where I stand in the top users list

it2000 is not able to overtake Wroot even though he is answering a lot because the newcomers do not know how to give points to the answer. It seems that wroot is also trying to delay it2000 overtaking him by answering a lot. He is also not getting much points

wmhtet

Hi wmhtet,

You did look at the Wifi forum counters, didn’'t you? The forum home page http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/forumindex.jspa displays the global counters.

Living in the east we’'re usually the first to read and reply to the U.S. late night questions.

LG

No way i can compete with LG Well, i still lead in Support forum, but not for a long. Firstly my knowledge is mostly about usage, i dont know anything about java, programming, DB, etc. And i have a lot of work at my job lately, so cant spend much time here, mostly at evenings after work (reading LG’‘s answers ). And JS.org forums not the only forum/place i visit. So… So enough of excuses. I’'ve been beaten