Sign in to other networks

I have installed latest Spark and I cannot to sign in to any other networks as ICQ, AOL,…and also transport news does not work to other nwtworks.

Could you help me sombody to solve this problem?

Hi,

are you connected to an XMPP server which supports gateways?

Did it ever work with a previous version?

LG

Hi,

For the first time I have logged to the server ignitrealtime.org. I did not know that this server do not support jabber.

Today I tried to connect to server jabbim.cz and it works.

Thank you very much.

ACCREDO wrote:

For the first time I have logged to the server ignitrealtime.org. I did not know that this server do not support jabber.

• xmpp == jabber

• igniterealtime.org do supports jabber, cause it’s using Openfire server and this is a jabber server

• Spark is not a client for ICQ, AOL, MSN, etc. It’s a jabber client.

• You can connect to ICQ, AOl, MSN, etc. with Spark through a gateway, which has to be installed on the jabber server you are logged on.

• in case if Openfire is used as jabber server, there is a IM Gateway plugin, so you can connect to ICQ, AOL, MSN, etc. with Spark or other jabber client

Hi Oleg,

did they fix the problem with the igniterealtime.org gateways? I think that they were and probably still are broken.

LG

it2000 wrote:

Hi Oleg,

did they fix the problem with the igniterealtime.org gateways? I think that they were and probably still are broken.

LG

I cant connect to transports at igniterealtime.org. But they work on two my servers.