Smack 4.4.6 download link broken

Hi,
I’m trying to download Smack form the download links but is seems that the link is broken.
Thanks

Ah, indeed, the download link on our page (that links to the ZIP archive of Smack) points at a non-existing file. Thanks for reporting this. We will look into it.

In the mean time, you can get Smack from its source repository, or throught the dependency management system of your choice. See Smack 4.4 Readme and Upgrade Guide · igniterealtime/Smack Wiki · GitHub

Thanks,
Any estimate on when the link should be back?
I’m just starting out with it, maybe you could point me to where I could find the jar files rather then the source code?

Thanks

Why do you need the JAR files as a download? If you want to use Smack in your project, you’re probably better off using any of the dependency management systems (Gradle, Maven, Ivy), that are described in the documentation that I linked to earlier: Smack 4.4 Readme and Upgrade Guide · igniterealtime/Smack Wiki · GitHub

If you want JAR files, then you can obtain them through the same dependency management systems, like the ones that are indexed here: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.igniterealtime.smack

This topic was automatically closed 62 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.