Spark 2.0 ETA?

Hi,

Is there an estimated release date for the final version of Spark 2.0?

I ask because because we’'re about to roll-out Wildfire + Spark inside our company, and I would like to avoid installing 1.1.4 or 2.0 beta and then having to update it a week later

Thanks,

Matt

I dont have exact date, but as long as i remember devs were talinkg about second half of August.

We are shooting for the 2.0 release on August 17th. Hope this works out with your schedule

Cheers,

Derek

Thanks for the info guys, looks like we’'ll go with 1.1.4 or 2.0 beta for now and update later.

Cheers,

Matt

Are you guys still on target for 8/17 release of Spark 2.0?

Hi,

Spark 2.0 is scheduled for release on August 31st.

Cheers,

Derek

Is 8/31 still the anticipated release date?

9/7 is the new one

Well we’'re halfway through Sep 7th where I am. Any chance of a Spark 2.0 release in the next 24-36 hours or has it been pushed back again?

Hi,

so you’‘ll see it one day later. It’'s usually released in the evening or short before midnight in West America, also for me this will likely be the 10th.

LG

Hey, don’‘t get me wrong, I fully understand how time zones work! That’‘s why I specified 24-36 hours, the 36 hours would’'ve brought it up to the end of the 7th in US EST.

Great to see it came out too! I’‘ve been hoping it’‘d come out before we finished trialing it, and we’'re just about finished so the timing is great.