Spark 2.08 problems/bugs

Startup on logon doesn’‘t work, so i’‘ve been forced to put a Spark shortcut in the autostart folder… no a big deal but i thought i’'d let you know. This is the case for all the workstations here (windows XP, sp2, different machines).

And also one user has a strange problem… after spark is startet everything is fine… one can minimize it to the systray and it works as it should… but after a while (time varies) it disappears from the systray… the process is still running and messages pop up as usual… but the roster is no where to be found. Only way is to shutdown spark (from process window) and restart it…

I don’‘t know if this is a spark issue or if some other application might be causing it… but if anyone has got an idea i’'d like to hear it.

Anyhow i will update to 2.4.1 and i’'ll let you know if the problem has vanished.

Hi,

is it possible that the TNA option “hide inavtice symbols” causes this problem?

LG

hmm that might be… i’'ll hijack the computer later today and try to see when it disappears…

I’'ll get back to you later…

We are experiencing the same issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

I have problem too. I solved this setting a string on run registry. I think this is a bug.

IT-Patrik wrote:And also one user has a strange problem… after spark is startet everything is fine… one can minimize it to the systray and it works as it should… but after a while (time varies) it disappears from the systray… the process is still running and messages pop up as usual… but the roster is no where to be found. Only way is to shutdown spark (from process window) and restart it…

I don’‘t know if this is a spark issue or if some other application might be causing it… but if anyone has got an idea i’'d like to hear it.

Anyhow i will update to 2.4.1 and i’'ll let you know if the problem has vanished.

I am experiencing the same thing with 2.0.7